    viruses - trojans in particular. HOWEVER it informs me that it has found a
    trojan in my dialler but seems to do nothing about it.
    How can I remedy this please? Anybody got a fix

    Colin Hamilton, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Colin Hamilton

    Ghostmaster Guest

    Colin Hamilton wrote:
    : I have a reliable cleansing system that tracks down and deletes all
    : viruses - trojans in particular. HOWEVER it informs me that it has
    : found a trojan in my dialler but seems to do nothing about it.
    : How can I remedy this please? Anybody got a fix

    Whats the name of the Trojan dialer, and what anti-virus software are you
    using?

    --
    Get those creative juices flowing here is your chance to create a 30
    second commercial movie file for your favorite Operating System. Be

    Ghostmaster, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Colin Hamilton

    docmill Guest

    "Colin Hamilton" <> wrote in

    > I have a reliable cleansing system that tracks down and deletes all
    > viruses - trojans in particular. HOWEVER it informs me that it has
    > found a trojan in my dialler but seems to do nothing about it.
    > How can I remedy this please? Anybody got a fix

    You could try this and search for more online scanners.

    http://www.trojanscan.com/

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Colin Hamilton

    Boomer Guest

    Colin Hamilton, <> wrote:

    > I have a reliable cleansing system that tracks down and deletes
    > all viruses - trojans in particular. HOWEVER it informs me that
    > it has found a trojan in my dialler but seems to do nothing
    > about it. How can I remedy this please? Anybody got a fix

    What 'cleaning system"?

    Install, at least, the first three.
    Check for updates weekly and use often. :)

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans,
    hijackers and security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    StartupList, HijackThis and CoolWebShredder
    http://www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip
    http://www.merijn.org/htlogtutorial.html

    Info on above and more.

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    ~Unsolicited commercia