    The mail server is on serverhost.net, send complaints to
    and also to

    Never open any attachment with mail that looks like it came from Microsoft.
    Richard, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Richard

    Harrison Guest

    Wow! That's amazing!
    Thanks for letting us know.

    Harrison, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Richard

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:35:48 -0600, "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
    scribbled:

    >Looks like some jerk is out duping readers into accepting the virus.
    >The item looks like an official Microsoft bulletin.
    >However, MS does not do e-mail bulletins.
    >Upon saving, AVG immediately detected the SwenA worm.
    >
    >The source of the mail comes from videotron.ca.
    >The mail server is on serverhost.net, send complaints to
    > and also to
    >
    >Never open any attachment with mail that looks like it came from Microsoft.

    Welcome to 12 months ago or more, do try and catch up with
    the rest of the world someday.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > Looks like some jerk is out duping readers into accepting the virus.
    > The item looks like an official Microsoft bulletin.
    > However, MS does not do e-mail bulletins.
    > Upon saving, AVG immediately detected the SwenA worm.
    >
    > The source of the mail comes from videotron.ca.
    > The mail server is on serverhost.net, send complaints to
    > and also to
    >
    > Never open any attachment with mail that looks like it came from
    > Microsoft.

    Where the hell have you been for the last 6 or more months?

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Richard

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Thund3rstruck_N0i said:

    > Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    > <>
    >
    >> Looks like some jerk is out duping readers into accepting the virus.
    >> The item looks like an official Microsoft bulletin.
    >> However, MS does not do e-mail bulletins.
    >> Upon saving, AVG immediately detected the SwenA worm.
    >>
    >> The source of the mail comes from videotron.ca.
    >> The mail server is on serverhost.net, send complaints to
    >> and also to
    >>
    >> Never open any attachment with mail that looks like it came from
    >> Microsoft.

    > Where the hell have you been for the last 6 or more months?
    >
    > NOI

    He's on a different planet, forget different timezone.
    Brian H¹©, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Richard

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Thund3rstruck_N0i
    postulated...

    > Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    > in <>
    >
    >> Looks like some jerk is out duping readers into accepting the virus.
    >> The item looks like an official Microsoft bulletin.
    >> However, MS does not do e-mail bulletins.
    >> Upon saving, AVG immediately detected the SwenA worm.
    >>
    >> The source of the mail comes from videotron.ca.
    >> The mail server is on serverhost.net, send complaints to
    >> and also to
    >>
    >> Never open any attachment with mail that looks like it came from
    >> Microsoft.

    > Where the hell have you been for the last 6 or more months?

    Fighting the Black Death in Middle-England probably.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Richard

    trout Guest

    Thund3rstruck_N0i wrote:

    > Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    > in <>
    >
    >> Looks like some jerk is out duping readers into accepting the virus.
    >> The item looks like an official Microsoft bulletin.

    <snip>

    > Where the hell have you been for the last 6 or more months?
    >
    > NOI

    He's been stumbling around, looking for the City of Troy; shouting
    "There are soldiers in the horse!".
    --
    "As usual; the authorities are 'looking into it'."
    trout, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Brian H¹© spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <pcXNb.5055$>

    > He's on a different planet, forget different timezone.

    Actually, that explains damn near everything. <G>

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 17, 2004
  9. trout spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <bu9n6m$ffhk8$-berlin.de>
    > He's been stumbling around, looking for the City of Troy; shouting
    > "There are soldiers in the horse!".

    Lol@ Slumpy's and Trout's replies.

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 17, 2004