    1
    Can anyone help?

    A virus displays the message "bernie borro sus arvhivos" and then immediately deletes all word, excel and jpg files from my computer.
    sardarnaveed, Apr 4, 2009

  2. sardarnaveed

    ClayPigeon

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    The first thing you want to do is run a good anti-virus program and remove the virus. Try AVG 8.5, Avast or Avira. Good luck.
    ClayPigeon, Apr 17, 2009

  3. sardarnaveed

    lifetweaker

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    I've never heard of that before:confused: like said, try running an anti virus program. If you can't get to one, locate windows malicious software removal tool.

    My computer > c drive > windows > system 32 > mrt
    lifetweaker, Apr 17, 2009
  4. sardarnaveed

    aihockey44

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Like ClayPigeon you could try AVG 8.5. I think that and Spyware Doctor would be your best try.

    Once you have downloaded either of the anti-virus systems, then make sure everyfile you download is scanned with AVG or Spyware Doctor. Trust me.
    aihockey44, Apr 29, 2009
  5. sardarnaveed

    lifetweaker

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Yes, I also recommend spyware doctor
    lifetweaker, May 6, 2009
  6. sardarnaveed

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    That's spanish for 'Bernie deleted your files'. I think this is spread by outlook. Use HijackThis if all else fails.
    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009