    Running the free checker AVG does not remove it from the Registry.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Caught, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Caught

    EMB Guest

    "Caught" <> wrote in message
    news:c22t8b$b5r$...
    > I have been attacked by WORM NETSKY
    >
    > Running the free checker AVG does not remove it from the Registry.

    Use Symantec's tool. It's available here.
    http://tinyurl.com/yw83m

    HTH
    EMB

    EMB, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Caught

    bambam Guest

    "Caught" <> wrote in news:c22t8b$b5r$:

    > I have been attacked by WORM NETSKY
    >
    > Running the free checker AVG does not remove it from the Registry.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Stinger

    http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

    --
    Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windshield wipers turned to fast
    wipe whenever you leave your car parked illegally.

    bambam, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Caught

    MarkH Guest

    "Caught" <> wrote in news:c22t8b$b5r$:

    > I have been attacked by WORM NETSKY
    >
    > Running the free checker AVG does not remove it from the Registry.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Often a look on symantecs antivirus site:
    www.sarc.com
    Will find you an easy solution.

    They have an easy to use removal tool, link on right side of their page.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    understand binary and those that don't"

    MarkH, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Caught

    colinco Guest

    In article <c22t8b$b5r$>, says...
    > I have been attacked by WORM NETSKY
    >
    > Running the free checker AVG does not remove it from the Registry.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    You could look on the AVG site as well for a specific tool

    http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_remtext.php?id=netsky

    colinco, Mar 3, 2004