    I have recieved about 150 emails with viruses that was detected by Norton Anti-Virus most of them was fraudently representing themselves as Microsoft with updates,I know that Microsoft don't send updates as emails;in the properties of the emails under the details tab it has information from the IP address an says verified.
    Can you direct me to who I need to contact at Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly prosicute these people?

    Please respond to my email address!

    TERRY PETERS, Sep 25, 2003

  2. TERRY PETERS

    Ionizer Guest

    First I've heard of this problem. Emails claiming to be from Microsoft?
    That's weird.

    Ionizer, Sep 25, 2003

  3. TERRY PETERS

    Boomer Guest

    TERRY PETERS wrote:

    > I have recieved about 150 emails with viruses that was detected
    > by Norton Anti-Virus most of them was fraudently representing
    > themselves as Microsoft with updates,I know that Microsoft don't
    > send updates as emails;in the properties of the emails under the
    > details tab it has information from the IP address an says
    > verified. Can you direct me to who I need to contact at
    > Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly prosicute these
    > people?

    [snip the HTML]

    Please post in plain text.

    Also, you might want to read the gillions of Q & A's already posted
    here.

    --
    AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  4. TERRY PETERS

    Boomer Guest

    TERRY PETERS wrote:
    [snip]
    > Can you direct me to who I need to contact at
    > Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly prosicute these
    > people?

    [snip]

    Bill Gates for all of the above. ;o)

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  5. TERRY PETERS

    Bryan Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > TERRY PETERS wrote:
    >
    >> I have recieved about 150 emails with viruses that was detected
    >> by Norton Anti-Virus most of them was fraudently representing
    >> themselves as Microsoft with updates,I know that Microsoft don't
    >> send updates as emails;in the properties of the emails under the
    >> details tab it has information from the IP address an says
    >> verified. Can you direct me to who I need to contact at
    >> Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly prosicute these
    >> people?

    > [snip the HTML]
    >
    > Please post in plain text.
    >
    > Also, you might want to read the gillions of Q & A's already posted
    > here.

    Working on "gillions" here!....
    ;)

    Bryan, Sep 25, 2003
  6. TERRY PETERS

    Boomer Guest

    Bryan wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> TERRY PETERS wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have recieved about 150 emails with viruses that was
    >>> detected by Norton Anti-Virus most of them was fraudently
    >>> representing themselves as Microsoft with updates,I know that
    >>> Microsoft don't send updates as emails;in the properties of
    >>> the emails under the details tab it has information from the
    >>> IP address an says verified. Can you direct me to who I need
    >>> to contact at Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly
    >>> prosicute these people?

    >> [snip the HTML]
    >>
    >> Please post in plain text.
    >>
    >> Also, you might want to read the gillions of Q & A's already
    >> posted here.

    > Working on "gillions" here!....
    > ;)

    Gillions of vino? ;-)

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  7. TERRY PETERS

    Bryan Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> TERRY PETERS wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have recieved about 150 emails with viruses that was detected
    >>> by Norton Anti-Virus most of them was fraudently representing
    >>> themselves as Microsoft with updates,I know that Microsoft don't
    >>> send updates as emails;in the properties of the emails under the
    >>> details tab it has information from the IP address an says
    >>> verified. Can you direct me to who I need to contact at
    >>> Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly prosicute these
    >>> people?

    >> [snip the HTML]
    >>
    >> Please post in plain text.
    >>
    >> Also, you might want to read the gillions of Q & A's already posted
    >> here.

    > Working on "gillions" here!....
    > ;)

    Ahhhh!
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=gillions
    ;)
    ( Got one on yer, Ms B ;) )
    lol

    PS It's only because I respect and admire!
    (Getting the excuses in first!)

    Bryan, Sep 25, 2003
  8. TERRY PETERS

    Bryan Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > Bryan wrote:
    >
    >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >>> [snip the HTML]
    >>>
    >>> Please post in plain text.
    >>>
    >>> Also, you might want to read the gillions of Q & A's already
    >>> posted here.

    >> Working on "gillions" here!....
    >> ;)

    > Gillions of vino? ;-)

    I'll go for that! Be damned!
    Pass me half a gillion over here!
    :)

    Bryan, Sep 25, 2003
  9. TERRY PETERS

    Boomer Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    [snip]

    > (Getting the excuses in first!)

    Good idea. ;)

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  10. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
    00:17:33 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    > TERRY PETERS wrote:
    > [snip]
    >> Can you direct me to who I need to contact at
    >> Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly prosicute these
    >> people?

    > [snip]
    >
    > Bill Gates for all of the above. ;o)

    LOL!
    Well actually....no, you can't. If you read M$ EULA *carefully*, they
    can't be held responsible for *their* software damaging anything on *your*
    machine! So, even if it has holes in it that you can drive a truck
    through, & someone can hack your PC to Kingdom Come, they aren't
    responsible. Wonderful isn't it? Heh.

    William Poaster, Sep 25, 2003
  11. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
    00:23:00 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    > Bryan wrote:
    >
    >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >>> [snip the HTML]
    >>>
    >>> Please post in plain text.
    >>>
    >>> Also, you might want to read the gillions of Q & A's already
    >>> posted here.

    >> Working on "gillions" here!....
    >> ;)

    > Gillions of vino? ;-)

    Hmm..how about "Gillions of BEER"? <g>

    --
    "Li'l ol' beer
    drinkin' me!"

    William Poaster, Sep 25, 2003
  12. TERRY PETERS

    Boomer Guest

    William Poaster wrote:

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
    > 2003 00:23:00 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
    >
    >> Bryan wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >>> Working on "gillions" here!....
    >>> ;)

    >> Gillions of vino? ;-)

    > Hmm..how about "Gillions of BEER"? <g>

    Gillions of beer in the afternoon. Gillions of wine in the evening.
    And gillions of Bloody Mary's in the a.m. ;)

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  13. TERRY PETERS

    Boomer Guest

    William Poaster wrote:

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
    > 2003 00:17:33 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
    >
    >> TERRY PETERS wrote:
    >> [snip]
    >>> Can you direct me to who I need to contact at
    >>> Microsoft so they may investigate an possibibly prosicute
    >>> these people?

    >> [snip]
    >>
    >> Bill Gates for all of the above. ;o)

    > LOL!
    > Well actually....no, you can't. If you read M$ EULA *carefully*,
    > they can't be held responsible for *their* software damaging
    > anything on *your* machine! So, even if it has holes in it that
    > you can drive a truck through, & someone can hack your PC to
    > Kingdom Come, they aren't responsible. Wonderful isn't it? Heh.

    I know. :( Sad ain't it!

    Ya pay the guy for holes and damages.

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  14. Boomer wrote:

    > Gillions of beer in the afternoon. Gillions of wine in the evening.
    > And gillions of Bloody Mary's in the a.m. ;)

    I'm getting woozy just reading you. :)

    --
    Blinky T. "urp" Shark Linux RU 297263
    NEW 9/25/03:

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 25, 2003
  15. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
    09:52:41 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
    >> 2003 00:17:33 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
    >>
    >>> TERRY PETERS wrote:
    >>> [snip]
    >>> [snip]
    >>>
    >>> Bill Gates for all of the above. ;o)

    >> LOL!
    >> Well actually....no, you can't. If you read M$ EULA *carefully*,
    >> they can't be held responsible for *their* software damaging
    >> anything on *your* machine! So, even if it has holes in it that
    >> you can drive a truck through, & someone can hack your PC to
    >> Kingdom Come, they aren't responsible. Wonderful isn't it? Heh.

    > I know. :( Sad ain't it!

    Yes.

    > Ya pay the guy for holes and damages.

    No longer, I'm happy to say! :)

    --
    "I bought my last Gatesware
    quite some time ago."

    William Poaster, Sep 25, 2003
  16. TERRY PETERS

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Gillions of beer in the afternoon. Gillions of wine in the
    >> evening. And gillions of Bloody Mary's in the a.m. ;)

    > I'm getting woozy just reading you. :)

    It's pretty woozy over here too! ;o)

    --
    <jk>

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  17. TERRY PETERS

    Boomer Guest

    William Poaster wrote:

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
    > 2003 09:52:41 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >>> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25
    >>> Sep 2003 00:17:33 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    >>> LOL!
    >>> Well actually....no, you can't. If you read M$ EULA
    >>> *carefully*, they can't be held responsible for *their*
    >>> software damaging anything on *your* machine! So, even if it
    >>> has holes in it that you can drive a truck through, & someone
    >>> can hack your PC to Kingdom Come, they aren't responsible.
    >>> Wonderful isn't it? Heh.

    >> I know. :( Sad ain't it!

    > Yes.
    >
    >> Ya pay the guy for holes and damages.

    > No longer, I'm happy to say! :)

    Quite reminding me. ;o) I know... I know.

    Soon...soon..... I will be there.

    --
    Please hold my hand then!

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  18. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
    10:41:27 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>> Gillions of beer in the afternoon. Gillions of wine in the
    >>> evening. And gillions of Bloody Mary's in the a.m. ;)

    >> I'm getting woozy just reading you. :)
    >>

    > It's pretty woozy over here too! ;o)

    Ish get...<hic>...getting..<urrp>...a li...a li'l....like zhat
    here t...<hic..UURRPP>....to...<FLUMP>....ZZzzzzzzzzz...

    William Poaster, Sep 25, 2003
  19. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
    11:07:47 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep
    >> 2003 09:52:41 +0000, Boomer uttered this:

    >>> I know. :( Sad ain't it!

    >> Yes.
    >>
    >>> Ya pay the guy for holes and damages.

    >> No longer, I'm happy to say! :)
    >>

    > Quite reminding me. ;o) I know... I know.

    <Handing you you're "e" back>
    You may need this another time! :)

    > Soon...soon..... I will be there.

    :)

    > --
    > Please hold my hand then!

    Ok!

    William Poaster, Sep 25, 2003
  20. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 25 Sep 2003
    13:49:26 +0100, William Poaster uttered this:

    <SNIP>

    >> Quite reminding me. ;o) I know... I know.

    > <Handing you your "e" back>

    ^^
    Drat! I Meant "your"!! Heh!

    William Poaster, Sep 25, 2003