    attachments, turn off your preview pane etc etc, all I can say is, *you* are now
    reaping the rewards of your stupidity, and should put your pc's back in their
    boxes and take them back to the shops you bought them from.
    Brian H¹©, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Herbert West Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:25:04 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    wrote:

    >Well, to all those who have posted over the past few months saying "OE is
    >blocking attachments, how do I access them?", and received the answer "Tools |
    >Options | Security | uncheck the box marked "Do not allow attachments to be
    >saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" along with comments of the
    >style, be careful not to open attachments, scan your e-mail before opening
    >attachments, turn off your preview pane etc etc, all I can say is, *you* are now
    >reaping the rewards of your stupidity,

    As are the rest of us who are the innocent victims of their infected
    systems re-mailing the worms by the millions.

    > and should put your pc's back in their
    >boxes and take them back to the shops you bought them from.

    (and leave trhem there).

    -herb-
    Herbert West, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Herbert West said:

    > On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:25:04 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Well, to all those who have posted over the past few months saying "OE is
    >> blocking attachments, how do I access them?", and received the answer "Tools
    >> | Options | Security | uncheck the box marked "Do not allow attachments to be
    >> saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" along with comments of the
    >> style, be careful not to open attachments, scan your e-mail before opening
    >> attachments, turn off your preview pane etc etc, all I can say is, *you* are
    >> now reaping the rewards of your stupidity,

    > As are the rest of us who are the innocent victims of their infected
    > systems re-mailing the worms by the millions.

    Yes, I did omit that important part.

    >> and should put your pc's back in their
    >> boxes and take them back to the shops you bought them from.

    > (and leave trhem there).

    ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:23:53 GMT, Herbert West wrote:

    >On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:25:04 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Well, to all those who have posted over the past few months saying "OE is
    >>blocking attachments, how do I access them?", and received the answer "Tools |
    >>Options | Security | uncheck the box marked "Do not allow attachments to be
    >>saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" along with comments of the
    >>style, be careful not to open attachments, scan your e-mail before opening
    >>attachments, turn off your preview pane etc etc, all I can say is, *you* are now
    >>reaping the rewards of your stupidity,

    >As are the rest of us who are the innocent victims of their infected
    >systems re-mailing the worms by the millions.
    >
    >> and should put your pc's back in their
    >>boxes and take them back to the shops you bought them from.

    >(and leave trhem there).

    There is no problem a luser can possibly cause that cannot be cured by the
    suitable application of thermite.

    --
    If it adjusts their attitude towards the desired goal, then it's a LART,
    even if it doesn't leave blood stains." -- Paul Tomblin
    Mara, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Brian H¹© <> wrote in message
    > Well, to all those who have posted over the past few months saying "OE

    is
    > blocking attachments, how do I access them?", and received the answer

    "Tools |
    > Options | Security | uncheck the box marked "Do not allow attachments

    to be
    > saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" along with comments

    of the
    > style, be careful not to open attachments, scan your e-mail before

    opening
    > attachments, turn off your preview pane etc etc, all I can say is,

    *you* are now
    > reaping the rewards of your stupidity, and should put your pc's back

    in their
    > boxes and take them back to the shops you bought them from.

    Hear, hear!
    Well said!
    Juan Pérez, Sep 26, 2003