    Have deleted the mails , but back they come ,, any one else getting them
    ,,, Help needed on this .
    Yorkie
    Yorkie, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Yorkie

    Rob B Guest

    http://www.techhowto.org/howto/sweninfo.html

    Rob B, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Yorkie

    Alan Guest

    microsoft dont send out attachments via email, or anything to do with
    anti-viruses. you'll find its a virus on the attachment. i got them for a
    while but, just delete em.

    alan

    Alan, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Re[2]: Virus attachment

    Hello Alan,

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, at 22:06:51 [GMT +0100] (which was 22:06 in my
    TimeZone) you wrote:

    > microsoft dont send out attachments via email, or anything to do with
    > anti-viruses. you'll find its a virus on the attachment. i got them for a
    > while but, just delete em.

    > alan

    Well done.
    --