    I've tried all the "obvious" Ad-Aware/AVG,does
    anyone have an insight?
    TIA to all who resist the jokes!
    S, Apr 19, 2004

  2. S

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "S" <> wrote in message
    news:c5v4hv$66alq$-berlin.de...
    > Roughly every 5 Mins. a "pinkish tinge" goes
    > across my screen when looking at prevelently white
    > pages,Explorer ect.
    > 19in" Hansol,
    > Win ME
    > P3,850,
    > I've tried all the "obvious" Ad-Aware/AVG,does
    > anyone have an insight?
    > TIA to all who resist the jokes!

    Jokes? What jokes? <g> see alt.humor.puns....now THERE'S some jokes!

    Seriously, I've seen this before - it's usually the monitor. Sometimes just
    the signal cable to the monitor. Do you have one you can borrow to put on
    your computer for a bit to see if it works correctly?

    Toolman
    Toolman Tim, Apr 19, 2004

  3. S

    S Guest

    I'll give that a go,
    Thanks.
    "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote
    in message

    S, Apr 19, 2004
  4. S

    Ryan 8088 Guest

    Odd. I was looking at my screen last night and noticed the same thing!19"
    Compaq w/ XP. Check the color tempertrure settings.

    Ryan 8088, Apr 19, 2004
  5. S

    ICee Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > Jokes? What jokes? <g> see alt.humor.puns....now THERE'S some jokes!

    Thanks for mentioning that NG. I took a look and there's some really
    funny stuff there. I especially likethe "Puns of the Weak". :)
    ICee, Apr 19, 2004
  6. S

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    > >
    > > Jokes? What jokes? <g> see alt.humor.puns....now THERE'S some jokes!

    > Thanks for mentioning that NG. I took a look and there's some really
    > funny stuff there. I especially likethe "Puns of the Weak". :)

    Yeah - I need those laughs too!
    Toolman Tim, Apr 19, 2004
  7. S wrote:
    > Roughly every 5 Mins. a "pinkish tinge" goes
    > across my screen when looking at prevelently white
    > pages,Explorer ect.
    > 19in" Hansol,
    > Win ME
    > P3,850,
    > I've tried all the "obvious" Ad-Aware/AVG,does
    > anyone have an insight?

    "Obvious" to me would be an intermittently hinky graphics card or
    monitor that was on its way south.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    The Ugliest Cars (mildly adult) http://snipurl.com/ugliest
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 19, 2004
  8. S

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky the Shark
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > "Obvious" to me would be an intermittently hinky graphics card or
    > monitor that was on its way south.

    Does that mean that it will only work between spring and autumn ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 19, 2004
  9. slumpy wrote:
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky the Shark
    > decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    >> "Obvious" to me would be an intermittently hinky graphics card or
    >> monitor that was on its way south.

    > Does that mean that it will only work between spring and autumn ?

    That's hemisphere dependent.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 19, 2004
  10. S

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky the Shark
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >> ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky
    >> the Shark decided it was time to put the World to rights with this
    >> little gem:

    >>> "Obvious" to me would be an intermittently hinky graphics card or
    >>> monitor that was on its way south.

    >> Does that mean that it will only work between spring and autumn ?

    > That's hemisphere dependent.

    Hinky is cool though.

    Hot n Kinky springs to mind....
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 19, 2004
  11. slumpy wrote:
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky the Shark
    > decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>> ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Blinky
    >>> the Shark decided it was time to put the World to rights with this
    >>> little gem:

    >>> Does that mean that it will only work between spring and autumn ?

    >> That's hemisphere dependent.

    > Hinky is cool though.

    > Hot n Kinky springs to mind....

    That's better than hirsute 'n' Blinky, given that sharks aren't hairy.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 19, 2004