    Here are the download links for both x86 and x64 versions.
    http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/

    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 24, 2006

  2. It is "VirtualDub 1.6.16 for x64 released"
    Gotta get used to my new keyboard.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 24, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:45:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >It is "VirtualDub 1.6.16 for x64 released"
    >Gotta get used to my new keyboard.

    Have you been shopping in Europe? :)

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Aug 24, 2006
  4. Yeah.
    Brought an MS Wireless Desktop 6000 (Keyboard + mouse combo) in Madrid.
    Electronics was at a decent price, but the rest (food, lodging, clothes,
    transport) was 4 times more expensive than Argentina.
    Nevertheless, these were the most beautiful vacations me and my wife have
    ever had.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 24, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:17:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Nevertheless, these were the most beautiful vacations me and my wife have
    >ever had.

    Glad to hear you enjoyed it, and glad to have you back and keep us on track
    with all the latest software-versions :)

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Aug 24, 2006
  6. But don't forget your appointment as my senior assistant in XNN (x64 News
    Network)!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2006