    I need to have a Internet Conection and Host OS Connection from my
    Guest under Virtualbox(Windows XP)

    Thanks i Wait your response
    engels, Jul 28, 2008

  2. You need to refer to the documentation for Virtual Box and
    follow their directions.

    Start at: http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/End-user_documentation

    Bobby Johnson, Jul 28, 2008

  3. This is a Microsoft peer-to-peer newsgroup, focused on x64. Not, I'm afraid,
    a VirtualBox newsgroup. I'm not sure what the support options are for
    VirtualBox, frankly. I use primarily Hyper-V, though I've used both
    VirtualPC and even VMWare on my Vista box when I needed to. But not
    VirtualBox.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 28, 2008
  4. engels

    roman modic Guest

    Hello!

    "engels" <> wrote in message
    >I need to make a Network Connection From my host(Windows Vista64) With
    > Virtualbox PC To my Guest Computer with Windows XP. I can't do it , i
    > need your help Please.
    >
    > I need to have a Internet Conection and Host OS Connection from my
    > Guest under Virtualbox(Windows XP)

    This could be a good starting point:

    http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/life-science-dev/testing-virtualbox-on-windows-vista-23724

    And visiting the following can be informative:
    http://servervirtualization.blogs.t...ctionality-on-sun-xvm-virtualbox-for-windows/

    Cheers, Roman
    roman modic, Jul 28, 2008