    That´s not true, because I´ve got 2,5 GB free. Anybody can help me?
    --
    Nachete

    Nachete, May 20, 2008

  2. Did you specify how much memory the VM is allowed to use? Leaving it to
    decide for itself how much it wants from your free available memory is the
    same as giving it no memory.

    Tony. . .

    "Nachete" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!!!
    >
    > I have Windows Vista Enterpriser 64 bits Edition with 4 GB RAM. I Hane
    > installed Visrtual Server R2 64 bits edition and then /´ve installed the
    > virtual machines of MOC 6451A- Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft
    > System Center Configuration Manager 2007. Whn i´m trying to start one

    vistual
    > machines, i receive the error "Not enough memory to start virtual

    machine".

    Tony Sperling, May 20, 2008

  3. Nachete

    Nachete Guest

    I can´t specify the memory, because virtual server, for Microsoft Learning
    Machines is only the engine. When I finish the installing of the microsoft
    virtual machines under C:\Program Files\Microsoft Learning\6451\Drives i can
    see the *vmc and *vhd files and I have a executable file with name
    "LauncherApplication.exe" inside of C:\Program Files\Microsoft
    Learning\6451\Data that launch a Window of Microsoft Learning with a little
    windows where I can see the name of the diferent machines with two buttons to
    click in "Launch" or click on "Reset". I can reset the machines bacause the
    machines are only for academic purposes. This is a characteristic of this
    virtual machines and this work under my notebook with Windows XP SP3 or SP2
    and 2 GB RAM, but not work under my other notebook with Windows Vista and 4
    GB RAM. Under Windows XP when I click the "Launch" button to launch one
    machine vmrc.exe start and the machine start but in Windows Vista a screen
    turn up with the message "Not enough memory to start virtual machine". I
    suppose that this is a problem of Windows Vista but I can´t get to find a
    solution.
    --
    Nachete

    Nachete, May 20, 2008