    successful?
    Thanks!!
    Scotty doesn't know.. you assfvckers.. :)

    SCOTTYCAMERON, Aug 17, 2005

  2. SCOTTYCAMERON

    James Guest

    could you be a little more vague?

    James, Aug 17, 2005

  3. "SCOTTYCAMERON" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I"m in the process.. again.. of studying for the 70-290. I have a lab
    > environment that I can access however, I would like to use the virtual pc
    > 2004. Of course, when I go to install on a server 2003 OS, it won't let me
    > but then I skipped right past it and it let me do everything. Now, I try
    > create virtual machines but its not working the way I thought.. maybe
    > because
    > of the incompatibility.. Anyways, has anyone ever done this before and
    > been
    > successful?
    > Thanks!!

    Consider VMWare Workstation 5.0 perhaps? :)

    I use their ESX server (based on same technology) instead of Virtual Server
    2005, even though it's more expensive and I can sell both (VMWare and
    Microsoft Partner). I model production-scale in a VMWare Workstation. It has
    excellent networking capabilities and higher performance.
    --
    Leonid S. Knyshov
    Crashproof Solutions, LLC - http://www.crashproofsolutions.com

    Leonid S. Knyshov, Aug 17, 2005
  4. SCOTTYCAMERON

    Hector Sunol Guest

    Yes, I tried once because I was traveling for a while and I wanted setup an
    small network enviroment in my laptop to practice in the road> I ended with
    all kind of problems because you cannot run Virtual PC in windows server
    2003. One of the problems that I had was that I couldn't promote the server
    to domain controller.

    Hector Sunol, Aug 18, 2005