    The error say me " you are not running on a supported operating system"
    Best Regards!
    ing. Michele Adorno

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsZSBBZG9ybm8=?=, Feb 5, 2006

  2. Hi,

    You need to use virtual server 2005 R2 instead

    Ken
    ------------------

    Ken Tucker [MVP], Feb 5, 2006

  3. With virtual server 2005 R2 can i drag & drop with my desktop and My existent
    machine (Microsoft virtual machine 2005 ) does work in virtual server 2005 R2
    ?
    Thanks
    ing. Michele Adorno

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsZSBBZG9ybm8=?=, Feb 5, 2006
  4. Drag and drop isn't on the list of things that Virtual Server does, I'm
    afraid. However, take a look at VMWare. Who will have a major announcement
    tomorrow.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 5, 2006
  5. On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:51:07 -0000, Charlie Russel - MVP
    <> wrote:

    > Drag and drop isn't on the list of things that Virtual Server does, I'm
    > afraid. However, take a look at VMWare. Who will have a major
    > announcement
    > tomorrow.

    The major announcement being that GSX Server will be available FREE.
    Surely the last nail of the Virtual Server/Virual PC coffin which lags
    several years behind in performance and functionality, and still costs
    money...

    Mark Gillespie, Feb 5, 2006
  6. Its not dead yet, Microsoft is planning to bundle Virtual PC Express Edition
    with Windows Vista Enteprise Edition.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Feb 5, 2006
  7. I HOPE THAT!
    becouse i work with MOC Course!
    thanks!
    Michele Adorno

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsZSBBZG9ybm8=?=, Feb 5, 2006
  8. Hardly dead yet, though certainly they're giving MS something to think
    about! There are still times I like VS 2k5 R2 over VMWare Workstation 5.5,
    though not all that many any more. One thing I really, really, want for
    VMWare is the Virtual Server "VMRC" - with that, I have the best of both
    worlds and don't need to open up the main desktop of my VM server machine at
    all. And I can start VMs directly, monitor them during boot, capture clean
    screen shots, etc., directly from my desktop.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 6, 2006
  9. You'll need to find another way to do what you're doing. VPC will not be
    available any time soon on x64. And drag and drop will not work on VS. I
    don't see any reason whatsoever that you couldn't run VMWare to do your
    courses, however.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 6, 2006
  10. ok! I understand that, but Microsoft ship me the MOC course fot the training
    with
    Microsoft Virtual PC!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsZSBBZG9ybm8=?=, Feb 6, 2006
  11. Yes. So, import the VMs into VMWare! They have a tool that works quite well.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 6, 2006
  12. ok! Thanks but I don't Know this tool. In witch version can i find it?
    Regards!
    Michele Adorno

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsZSBBZG9ybm8=?=, Feb 6, 2006
  13. http://www.vmware.com/download/eula/vmimporter_v15.html

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64