    or outside the UK, please?

    TIA,
    Jose

    Jose, Jan 9, 2008

  2. Jose wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I guess the title says it all...

    do you want it to be good as well ? :)

    <email/web_hosting/business_voip> <t:01225 800 810>

    Peter Gradwell, Jan 9, 2008

  3. Jose

    arceelover Guest

    Have you tried gotvmail? They've got good plans for small to medium-size
    users and you can choose between having a local-style number or an 800,
    professional number as your gateway line, in case you don't want to look
    too cheesy and "call-now! but wait, there's more".

    View this thread: http://www.wirelessforums.org/showthread.php?t=36459
    http://www.wirelessforums.org

    arceelover, Jan 10, 2008
  4. Jose

    Jose Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:30:11 -0500, arceelover
    <> wrote:

    >Have you tried gotvmail? They've got good plans for small to medium-size

    Thanks for the tip - I'll investigate.

    Regards,
    Jose

    Jose, Jan 11, 2008
  5. Jose

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:59:13 +0100, Peter Gradwell
    <> wrote:

    >Jose wrote:
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> I guess the title says it all...
    >>

    >do you want it to be good as well ? :)

    I think that Peter has made a valid point. We all want the best for
    nothing. In reality there is usually a compromise solution.
    Further in this thread there is gotvmail - looks OK but it looks as
    though you have to use their service to route your calls and at
    7.4c/minute that isn't so cheap.
    I did use easypabx.com when it was free. It was fairly reliable but I
    don't know how it is now and whether I would want to risk a business
    on it. It might be worth a trial. The documentation was quite good
    and, as the name implies, it was easy to set up once you had got the
    hang of it. The advantages were that you could use any providers of
    your choice, forward calls, use queues, conferences and custom IVRs
    etc. etc. Another service, that some people on here have used is
    pbxes.com. I can't comment because I have never been able to find any
    documentation on the set up so I have not pursued it.

    You might also find the services of Voxalot and mysipswitch of
    interest. They are not exactly PBX type services but they offer
    interesting features.
    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    ---

    Brian A, Jan 11, 2008
  6. Jose

    Jose Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:04:28 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >I did use easypabx.com when it was free. It was fairly reliable but I
    >don't know how it is now and whether I would want to risk a business
    >on it. It might be worth a trial. The documentation was quite good
    >and, as the name implies, it was easy to set up once you had got the
    >hang of it. The advantages were that you could use any providers of
    >your choice, forward calls, use queues, conferences and custom IVRs
    >etc. etc.

    Seem sinteresting, I'll try it.

    > Another service, that some people on here have used is
    >pbxes.com. I can't comment because I have never been able to find any
    >documentation on the set up so I have not pursued it.

    Written off then - I'm no good at telepathy.

    >You might also find the services of Voxalot and mysipswitch of
    >interest. They are not exactly PBX type services but they offer
    >interesting features.

    I'm already "learning" Voxalot; will take a look a mysipswitch, too.

    Thanks a lot for the info!

    Jose

    Jose, Jan 11, 2008