    XP?

    thx

    Anna
    Anna, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Anna

    jjw Guest

    Microsoft has Virtual Machine software and you might also want to check out
    VMWare.

    jjw

    jjw, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Anna

    chris Guest

    Check this out on Amazon.com

    You can get a used book and CD for $12.00 US, Most I looked at state "CD
    never opened". I have not gotte nine yet but it is on the way.

    Search on Amazon for
    "A+ Complete Virtual Trainer"
    by Dan Newland, Dan Newland

    This may be a better alternative to borrowing OS's from friends.

    Chris

    chris, Oct 19, 2004
  4. Anna

    Nick Guest

    The simplest solution is to set up a multiboot system.

    Nick, Oct 19, 2004
  5. Anna

    Anna Guest

    Thanks for the information, looks like a great program with a free trial
    period.

    Anna, Oct 20, 2004