    republic number to ring here in New york.

    Thanks

    Serg.

    Sergio Fernandez, May 7, 2005

  2. >how can I get an area code to a foreing country? specifically... a
    >dominican republic number to ring here in New york.

    Different VoIP carriers offer numbers in different countries, but I've
    never seen one with numbers in the DR. The closest I've seen is
    Puerto Rico, which you can get from Lingo.

    John R. Levine, May 7, 2005

  3. no would really like a DR number. if anyone know's please post.

    Thanks

    Serg.

    sergio Fernandez, May 10, 2005