    in that unit load the images that you have on your HD.

    example the Virtual Clone Drive of SlySoft, but that works in x64.

    Cheers / Corsair

    Corsair, Oct 25, 2007

  2. Corsair:
    Freeware alternative is Magic ISO Maker
    (http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-magicdisc-overview.htm)
    Direct D/L link for x64 version is
    http://www.magicdisc.net/setup_magicdisc79.exe

    If you feel like shelling out some dough, then go for Alcohol 120%
    http://www.alcohol-soft.com/
    They also have a freeware Alcohol 52%

    Your call.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 25, 2007

  3. Corsair

    Jane C Guest

    Daemon Tools. There is an x64 specific version. www.daemon-tools.cc
    Pay attention during install so you don't install the crudware that comes
    with it.
    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP Windows Shell/User

    Jane C, Oct 25, 2007
  4. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    Thanks I'll try with magic ISO maker x64.

    cheers / Corsair

    noticias:...

    Corsair, Oct 26, 2007