    --
    Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing
    http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders

    Bruce Sanderson, Mar 18, 2006

  2. Bruce Sanderson

    Jane Colman Guest

    Daemon Tools works on x64 XP, latest version is 4.03. And it is free :)
    --
    Jane, but not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

    Jane Colman, Mar 18, 2006

  3. Bruce Sanderson

    Jane Colman Guest

    Forgot to say, that it will mount just about all formats of image, ISO, .nrg
    etc etc, and handles DVD and CD images.

    Jane Colman, Mar 18, 2006
  4. Thanks, Jane; Daemon Tools appears to be working OK on my Windows 2003
    Server 64 bit.

    Bruce Sanderson, Mar 19, 2006
  5. Bruce Sanderson

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 18-Mar-2006, "Jane Colman" <> wrote:

    > Jane, but not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    > Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

    Jane,

    Your signature made me chuckle.

    Sam Crawford, Mar 20, 2006