virgin.net broadband number??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Vaughan Roberts, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. I've just had to reinstall my adsl modem & have foolishly forgot to make a
    note of the phone number needed to connect, anyone know it??
    Vaughan Roberts, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Vaughan Roberts

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:59:07 +0100, "Vaughan Roberts"
    <>,wrote:

    >I've just had to reinstall my adsl modem & have foolishly forgot to make a
    >note of the phone number needed to connect, anyone know it??

    You have to dial a number in the UK?

    Anyway go here and type in your email address.

    http://www.virgin.net/customers/helpme/support/phone.jsp

    Support is 50p a minute.

    Or email your question to for free.
    Meat-->Plow, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Vaughan Roberts

    nemo Guest

    Vaughan,

    You don't need a telephone number for adsl, try looking here:

    http://www.virgin.net/customers/helpme/

    Regards

    nemo

    nemo, Oct 11, 2003