    be inflated after the switch has been made. All I want is BB and a
    telephone. How much a month will Virgin Net cost me?
    http://www.oss.org.uk
    soolie, Mar 26, 2009

  2. soolie

    soolie Guest

    On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:48:40 GMT, Jono <>
    wrote:

    >soolie was thinking very hard :
    >> I am with BT and I feel I am paying too much. I have looked at Virgin
    >> Net and they seem much cheaper but there are so many ways prices can
    >> be inflated after the switch has been made. All I want is BB and a
    >> telephone. How much a month will Virgin Net cost me?
    >> http://www.oss.org.uk

    >It will cost you your sanity

    Are they still as bad as when they were called NTL then?
    soolie, Mar 27, 2009

  3. soolie

    soolie Guest

    On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:00:52 GMT, Jono <>
    wrote:

    >soolie formulated the question :
    >> On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:48:40 GMT, Jono <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> soolie was thinking very hard :
    >>>
    >>> It will cost you your sanity

    >> Are they still as bad as when they were called NTL then?

    >Worse.

    Worse than BT?
    soolie, Mar 27, 2009
  4. soolie

    Barnze Guest

    I have been with um ages..No probs my end.

    Barnze, Mar 27, 2009
  5. soolie

    Jim S Guest

    On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:01:51 -0000, Barnze wrote:

    > I have been with um ages..No probs my end.

    Me too. I'm on 2Mbps and that's what I get.
    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK
    Jim S, Mar 27, 2009
  6. soolie

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:19:14 +0000, Jim S wrote:

    > On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:01:51 -0000, Barnze wrote:
    >
    >> I have been with um ages..No probs my end.
    >>

    > Me too. I'm on 2Mbps and that's what I get.

    We're on up to 10Mbps. Last week I did a speed test online in the evening
    and it turned out that my download speed at that time was 11 point
    something. I was reasonably pleased :).

    Aardvark, Mar 27, 2009
  7. soolie

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:43:36 +0000, Jono wrote:

    > Aardvark explained :

    >>> Me too. I'm on 2Mbps and that's what I get.

    >> We're on up to 10Mbps. Last week I did a speed test online in the
    >> evening and it turned out that my download speed at that time was 11
    >> point something. I was reasonably pleased :).

    > You IP shows that you are not with Virgin.net;

    I am.

    > you're on cable, not ADSL

    I am.

    > cpc3-runc3-0-0-cust594.bagu.cable.ntl.com

    Yep,that's me.

    Aardvark, Mar 27, 2009