    I lkie the idea of a no minimum contract with Virgin broadband. BT has a
    minimum contract.

    Bobby

    Bobby Bewl ®, Nov 27, 2004

  2. Bobby Bewl ®

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <MF_pd.51$>, says...
    > Anyone on Richard Branston's Virgin broadband (£24.99 per month with no
    > addition charges)?

    Publicity whore and general scumbag Branson owns zero per cent of Virgin
    Broadband.

    It's NTL so avoid like the plague.

    > I see it has no bandwith like the BT Yahoo broadband (£26.99 per month with
    > a 15GB monthly allowance). Does the lack of bandwith affect perfromance?
    >
    > I lkie the idea of a no minimum contract with Virgin broadband. BT has a
    > minimum contract.

    Others offer single month contracts and much better service.

    www.adslguide.org.uk

    FR

    me here at www.flyingrat.net

    Flying Rat, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Bobby Bewl ®

    SuperStud Guest

    me here at www.flyingrat.net

    Zen offer a good service - No limits on bandwidth and 1 month minimum
    contract. Not the cheapest, but recent reduction in price.

    www.zen.co.uk

    <<SS>>

    SuperStud, Nov 27, 2004
  4. Bobby Bewl ®

    gb Guest

    "SuperStud" <> wrote in message

    <snip>
    > Publicity whore and general scumbag Branson owns zero per cent of Virgin
    > Broadband.

    <snip>

    Takes one to know one...

    gb, Nov 27, 2004
  5. "Flying Rat" <> wrote in message
    In article <MF_pd.51$>, says...
    > Anyone on Richard Branston's Virgin broadband (£24.99 per month with no
    > addition charges)?

    Publicity whore and general scumbag Branson owns zero per cent of Virgin
    Broadband.

    It's NTL so avoid like the plague.

    > I see it has no bandwith like the BT Yahoo broadband (£26.99 per month
    > with
    > a 15GB monthly allowance). Does the lack of bandwith affect perfromance?
    >
    > I lkie the idea of a no minimum contract with Virgin broadband. BT has a
    > minimum contract.

    Others offer single month contracts and much better service.

    www.adslguide.org.uk

    Flying Stud/ super rat

    Thanks for the link. I had done a search but did not come across that one.

    I dig your website.

    Bobby

    Bobby Bewl ®, Nov 27, 2004
  6. "gb" <> wrote in message
    > "SuperStud" <> wrote in message
    >
    > <snip>
    >> Publicity whore and general scumbag Branson owns zero per cent of Virgin
    >> Broadband.

    > <snip>
    >
    > Takes one to know one...

    gb

    I am after some guidance on broadband in the UK. Are you able to assist?

    Bobby

    Bobby Bewl ®, Nov 27, 2004
  7. Bobby Bewl ®

    gb Guest

    I would suggest www.adslguide.org

    They are very comprehensive of broadband services within the UK.

    Have a look.

    gb

    gb, Nov 27, 2004
  8. Bobby Bewl ®

    Jordan Guest

    > Publicity whore and general scumbag Branson owns zero per cent of Virgin
    > Broadband.
    >
    > It's NTL so avoid like the plague.

    I signed up to this (17.99 / 3GB per month). It seems OK so far, and
    you only have to give one months notice if you want to concel (no 12
    month contract).

    The only caveat is that there seems to be no way to monitor your
    bandwidth that I can find (email support have not answered my request
    for guidance on this after approx one week)....and since you have to
    pay for anything above 3GB - this is is a pretty BIG caveat....

    Jordan, Nov 30, 2004
  9. "Jordan" <> wrote in message

    >> Publicity whore and general scumbag Branson owns zero per cent of Virgin
    >> Broadband.
    >>
    >> It's NTL so avoid like the plague.
    >>

    > I signed up to this (17.99 / 3GB per month). It seems OK so far, and
    > you only have to give one months notice if you want to concel (no 12
    > month contract).
    >
    > The only caveat is that there seems to be no way to monitor your
    > bandwidth that I can find (email support have not answered my request
    > for guidance on this after approx one week)....and since you have to
    > pay for anything above 3GB - this is is a pretty BIG caveat....

    Jordan

    Thannks for that. I think I will sign up with BT.

    Bobby

    B¤bby Bewl ®, Nov 30, 2004
  10. Bobby Bewl ®

    butterfly Guest

    I had this prob, virgin said I would have add it up as I go?? But as I have
    been on for a while I was paying £25 and now that is un metered!! Could do
    3gigs in a day or two,

    butterfly, Dec 6, 2004