    it on win 7 if it runs well enough. Sunbelt has always had excellent
    software and support (right here in the good ol USA!) for there products..
    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Drew, Aug 30, 2009

  2. Drew

    Carlos Guest

    Drew,
    Go here:
    http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Home-Home-Office/VIPRE/?tab=2
    Click on Requirements tab and you'll see that Windows 7 is supported.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 30, 2009

  3. If you install the current version available via download, version
    3.1.2775, you will receive an error that the Active Protection cannot be
    enabled in Win 7 RTM. However, there was a Hotfix made available August
    12, 2009 that fixes that problem. It's can be downloaded @
    http://www.sunbeltsecuritynews.com/6ZVJIL/090812-VIPRE-Hotfix

    I think the version number for this was 3.1.2825, but there was an
    update afterwards that takes it to version 3.1.2828. I am currently
    running Vipre on 3 Win 7 x64 systems.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 30, 2009