Village Idiots

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, May 26, 2005.

  1. From time to time some people become "Village Idiots", Some are always
    Village Idiots", now I see that Harry is back, my own personal "Village Idiot".

    I will attempt to make this non aggressive, not affecting the groups situation,
    but that depends on the "Village idiot" doing the same.

    For those not familiar with the game so far, Harry decided to impersonate me,
    and lost his nin account because of that, he was also suspended by Xtra security.

    He is back and offering me new challenges, so game on.

    BTW posting IP 222.153.57.71 which indicates to me that his suspended account
    is active again.

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    BTW Cellphone is 021 25 99709
    Collector»NZ, May 26, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    Harry Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:

    > From time to time some people become "Village Idiots", Some are always
    > Village Idiots", now I see that Harry is back, my own personal "Village
    > Idiot".
    >
    > I will attempt to make this non aggressive, not affecting the groups
    > situation, but that depends on the "Village idiot" doing the same.
    >
    > For those not familiar with the game so far, Harry decided to impersonate
    > me, and lost his nin account because of that, he was also suspended by
    > Xtra security.
    >
    > He is back and offering me new challenges, so game on.
    >
    > BTW posting IP 222.153.57.71 which indicates to me that his suspended
    > account is active again.

    Wouldn't it be more sensible to ignore so-called "Village Idiots"?

    Or do so-called "Village Idiots" speak your language!
    At least you are socializing at your appropriate level! LOL!

    I suppose you are the sort of person who bashes handicapped people
    because they dribble more than you do.
    Harry, May 26, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    phstpok Guest

    Harry wrote:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >> From time to time some people become "Village Idiots", Some are always
    >>Village Idiots", now I see that Harry is back, my own personal "Village
    >>Idiot".
    >>
    >>I will attempt to make this non aggressive, not affecting the groups
    >>situation, but that depends on the "Village idiot" doing the same.
    >>
    >>For those not familiar with the game so far, Harry decided to impersonate
    >>me, and lost his nin account because of that, he was also suspended by
    >>Xtra security.
    >>
    >>He is back and offering me new challenges, so game on.
    >>
    >>BTW posting IP 222.153.57.71 which indicates to me that his suspended
    >>account is active again.
    >>

    > Wouldn't it be more sensible to ignore so-called "Village Idiots"?
    >
    > Or do so-called "Village Idiots" speak your language!
    > At least you are socializing at your appropriate level! LOL!
    >
    > I suppose you are the sort of person who bashes handicapped people
    > because they dribble more than you do.

    And why don't you two take this thread somewhere else like alt.flame and
    let the rest of us in nz.comp get on with normal business.

    Starting a flame war is not what this group is about.

    phstpok, May 26, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    Harry Guest

    phstpok wrote:

    > Harry wrote:
    >> Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>

    >>> From time to time some people become "Village Idiots", Some are always
    >>>Village Idiots", now I see that Harry is back, my own personal "Village
    >>>Idiot".
    >>>
    >>>I will attempt to make this non aggressive, not affecting the groups
    >>>situation, but that depends on the "Village idiot" doing the same.
    >>>
    >>>For those not familiar with the game so far, Harry decided to impersonate
    >>>me, and lost his nin account because of that, he was also suspended by
    >>>Xtra security.
    >>>
    >>>He is back and offering me new challenges, so game on.
    >>>
    >>>BTW posting IP 222.153.57.71 which indicates to me that his suspended
    >>>account is active again.
    >>>

    >> Wouldn't it be more sensible to ignore so-called "Village Idiots"?
    >>
    >> Or do so-called "Village Idiots" speak your language!
    >> At least you are socializing at your appropriate level! LOL!
    >>
    >> I suppose you are the sort of person who bashes handicapped people
    >> because they dribble more than you do.
    >>

    > And why don't you two take this thread somewhere else like alt.flame and
    > let the rest of us in nz.comp get on with normal business.
    >
    > Starting a flame war is not what this group is about.
    >
    > --

    I did not start any flame war.
    You should read the thread from the first posting.
    Harry, May 26, 2005