viewstate MAC failed in asp.net 2.0 while postback the page

Discussion in 'Software' started by azraffarveen, May 12, 2009.

1. azraffarveen

azraffarveen

Hi! freedubaiclassified.com is website in asp.net 2.0 with default membership provider. It was fine til yesterday. When i add custom google search box in my website now i am getting the same error Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster. I found few solutions in web that if we installed .net 3.5 with service pack1 then we will get such a errors and either uninstall 3.5 or install service pack 2 with Asp.net 2.0 to resolve the issues. ASp.net 3.5 was installed in my pc so that i uninstalled it.but no success. Please advice me a solution to avoid such a problem in asp.net 2.0.

Free Dubai Classified team(Post your Ad in web world wide @ freedubaiclassified.com
    azraffarveen, May 12, 2009
    1. Advertising