Viewsonic A90f+

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Roy@home.net, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. Guest

    I just got one of these. I am used to a trinitron-type monitor..

    This monitor feels strange. I can fix the geometry, but somehow the
    contrast, brightness, etc feels strange.

    The center part of the screen seems redder than the edges, which are
    more blue.

    Some parts seem more in focus than others, but this might be related
    to warm up.

    Something about it all seems very flat.

    Any tips for the settings? Right now contrast is at max. Brightness is
    about 1/3. I keep switching from regular to bright mode. Both feel
    strange. I have tried 9000k (too blue). Right now I'm at 6500.

    The print on the screen feels gray, not black. The white page feels
    red and blue, not white.

    If you use the same monitor, would you mind looking at your various
    settings and sending me notes on same?

    This is all complicated by my old eyes and multiple sets of glasses
    for different distances.

    I sure miss my sony trinitron.

    Roy - Carpe Noctem

    , Nov 13, 2003