    magpie Guest

    I'm new to newsgroups. How do I view the WMP files posted.
    Thanks all.
    magpie, Feb 18, 2004

  2. magpie

    Harrison Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:39:55 -0500, "magpie" <> wrote:

    >I'm new to newsgroups. How do I view the WMP files posted.
    >Thanks all.

    Look in the group to which they were posted?
    Harrison, Feb 18, 2004

  3. magpie

    Ionizer Guest

    "magpie" <> wrote in message
    > I'm new to newsgroups. How do I view the WMP files posted.
    > Thanks all.

    Your question is worded very vaguely, but I assume that you are referring to
    the binaries newsgroups. This FAQ is framed as being mp3-related, but it
    applies to downloading any media files from the binaries groups:
    http://www.mp3-faq.org/faq1.html

    You're using Outlook Express to post your question, but to download combine
    & decode binaries files, you should use something like Xnews (freeware)
    instead: http://xnews.newsguy.com/

    How to use Xnews: http://xnews.newsguy.com/sizer/

    HTH,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Feb 18, 2004
  4. magpie

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:39:55 -0500, "magpie" <>,wrote:

    >I'm new to newsgroups. How do I view the WMP files posted.
    >Thanks all.

    You need the Windows Media Porno movie viewer.
    Meat-->Plow, Feb 19, 2004