    help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    --
    inetizen

    =?Utf-8?B?aW5ldGl6ZW4=?=, Feb 8, 2005

  2. inetizen wrote:
    > Hi,
    > My boss wants to copy paste one calendar into another and then view
    > them both simulatenously to add certain milestones to one of them.
    > Since they are public folders of calendar type I'm not sure how I can
    > achieve this. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in
    > advance.

    The outlook group is over there --------------------->>>>>>
    The exchange group is over here <<<<<<<------------------
    Good luck.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?aW5ldGl6ZW4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CrushesBeforeItCuts" <> say in

    >> add certain milestones

    and the MS Project (server) group is down there

    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Enough research will tend to support any theory.

    Neil, Feb 8, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?aW5ldGl6ZW4=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    > did you hear "CrushesBeforeItCuts" <> say in
    >
    > >> add certain milestones

    > and the MS Project (server) group is down there

    Dude...this laptop is literally in my lap right now. Don't you go pointing
    that thing at my thing, ya hear?

    Ken

    Briscobar, Feb 9, 2005
  5. Briscobar wrote:
    >> did you hear "CrushesBeforeItCuts" <> say in

    >> and the MS Project (server) group is down there

    > Dude...this laptop is literally in my lap right now. Don't you go
    > pointing that thing at my thing, ya hear?
    >

    > Ken

    You must not be planning on having any kids...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 9, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?aW5ldGl6ZW4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Don't you go pointing
    > that thing at my thing, ya hear?

    Had I known, I would GLADLY keep from pointing at that thing.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.

    Neil, Feb 9, 2005