  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Can someone direct me to a site that details how to view .rar files???
    Michael, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Håkon Karlsen, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Michael

    gangle Guest

    You can't view RAR files. RARs are not video files.
    WinRAR is a compression utility that allows splitting
    of large files (such as video file types) into parts.
    You need WinRAR to reassemble and uncompress
    the parts. http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

    "Michael" wrote
    gangle, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Michael

    HamMan Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone direct me to a site that details how to view .rar files???

    If you dont like winRAR, winace does the job just as well, and there are
    probably loads of other freeware alternatives
    HamMan, Jul 21, 2003
  5. Michael

    ramus

    Joined: