    How cum pictures jpegs jpgs etc
    do not automatically load when I am looking at Yahoo etc? Do I have to do
    something special to get pics to load?
    SNOAD, Mar 12, 2005

  2. SNOAD wrote:
    > I really like FireFox.
    > How cum pictures jpegs jpgs etc
    > do not automatically load when I am looking at Yahoo etc? Do I have to do
    > something special to get pics to load?

    Please provide an exact url to a site where you are having this problem,
    otherwise we can only guess.

    Look in:

    Tools>>Options>>Web Features

    Check the box for Load Images. Uncheck the box for From the originating
    web site only. Click the Exceptions button to make sure you haven't
    blocked any images accidentally.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 12, 2005