    If I right click and choose 'show picture' it still doesn't open up.

    Could anyone tell me why this may be as most websites seem fine.

    Thanks

    Costanza, Jun 28, 2006

  2. Costanza

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:51:11 +0100, Costanza wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > Whenever I visit some websites (like Travelpod) for some reason all the
    > JPEG images do not show and have the white box with a red cross in them.
    >
    > If I right click and choose 'show picture' it still doesn't open up.
    >
    > Could anyone tell me why this may be as most websites seem fine.
    >
    > Thanks

    Red x means the image is not available.

    --
    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Jun 28, 2006

  3. Costanza wrote:

    > Whenever I visit some websites (like Travelpod) for some reason all
    > the JPEG images do not show and have the white box with a red cross
    > in them.
    >
    > If I right click and choose 'show picture' it still doesn't open up.
    >
    > Could anyone tell me why this may be as most websites seem fine.

    They are having server problems. Read this:

    <http://travelpod.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1498&st=0&#entry5604>

    If you have problems with sites *other* than travelpod ... well, speak
    up and provide complete URLs.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 28, 2006
  4. Costanza

    Ragz Guest

    Check your tempory internet file and see if you have reached your maximum
    limit ( right click internet explorer and go to properties /tempory internet
    settings/ and make sure you have reserved enother space for the files , also
    press delete files tab next to the settings tab..Ragz

    Ragz, Jun 29, 2006
  5. Costanza

    ProfGene Guest

    Costanza wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > Whenever I visit some websites (like Travelpod) for some reason all the JPEG
    > images do not show and have the white box with a red cross in them.
    >
    > If I right click and choose 'show picture' it still doesn't open up.
    >
    > Could anyone tell me why this may be as most websites seem fine.
    >
    > Thanks

    An x in place of the picture usually means the link to the picture
    doesn't work but there are some programs that block images from being
    seen like Thunderbird Mail has filters that block the images of
    suspected spam.

    ProfGene, Jun 30, 2006