    video clips and I would also like to view them on TV as well. Can someone
    tell me the name of a good viewer to purchase to view both photos and video.
    Thanks.

    Robert Johnson, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Robert Johnson

    Luke Guest

    A computer!

    but seriously it is the most cost effective solution. (most modern graphics
    cards have a TV output if you are set on the idea of viewing on TV.

    Luke

    "Robert Johnson" <> wrote in message
    > I recently purchased a Sony A300 and like it very much, however there is

    no
    > output for viewing photos on the TV. Also, the camera is capable of

    taking

    Luke, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Robert Johnson

    Pena Guest

    > I recently purchased a Sony A300 and like it very much, however there is

    no
    > output for viewing photos on the TV. Also, the camera is capable of

    taking
    > video clips and I would also like to view them on TV as well. Can someone
    > tell me the name of a good viewer to purchase to view both photos and

    video.
    > Thanks.

    SanDisk has Digital PhotoViewer - Cheap and fast.
    Go4it

    Pena, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Robert Johnson

    Guest

    Take a look at this.
    MobilePlanet Product: Digital Photo Viewer
    Louis

    , Jul 22, 2003
  5. Can these viewers be used to also view AVI movies that I can take with this
    camera?

    Robert Johnson, Jul 22, 2003
  6. Robert Johnson

    M. Souris Guest