    How can I correct this?
    Thanks in advance
    Jack Cox

    Jack, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Jack

    Richard Guest

    Go to the Tools menu then security and I think that you will find a tick in
    the box relating to the opening of attachments. Untick this and all should
    be well
    --
    Richard Woollacott
    Please look at http://www.sri-lanka.org.uk

    Richard, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Jack

    Guest

    What client are you using for your email ?

    If OE click tools go to options then security and take the tick out
    of the following option

    Do not allow attachments to be saved that could potentialy be a
    virus.

    Close OE and open it and it should be fine.
    Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    , Dec 14, 2005