    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my digital camera? The viewer is
    very bright to the extent of being barely visible? I am looking for
    some help/advice or to know if the camera can be fixed.
    Mo, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Mo wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my digital camera? The viewer
    > is very bright to the extent of being barely visible? I am looking
    > for some help/advice or to know if the camera can be fixed.

    There should be an adjustment either on the camera body or in the menu.
    Dennis Pogson, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Mo

    ben Guest

    you must check it profile
    ben, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Mo

    Bill Funk Guest

    On 27 Oct 2006 07:34:00 -0700, "Mo" <> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my digital camera? The viewer is
    >very bright to the extent of being barely visible? I am looking for
    >some help/advice or to know if the camera can be fixed.

    What camera? Is the viewfinder optical or electronic?
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"
    Bill Funk, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Mo

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:53:50 GMT, "Dennis Pogson"
    <> wrote:

    >Mo wrote:
    >> Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my digital camera? The viewer
    >> is very bright to the extent of being barely visible? I am looking
    >> for some help/advice or to know if the camera can be fixed.

    >There should be an adjustment either on the camera body or in the menu.

    Where's this adjustment on my 30D?
    We need to know what kind of viewfinder it is before we offer such
    advice.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"
    Bill Funk, Oct 27, 2006
  6. Mo

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    Bill Funk wrote:

    > On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:53:50 GMT, "Dennis Pogson"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mo wrote:
    >>> Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my digital camera? The
    >>> viewer
    >>> is very bright to the extent of being barely visible? I am
    >>> looking for some help/advice or to know if the camera can be
    >>> fixed.

    >>There should be an adjustment either on the camera body or in the
    >>menu.
    >>

    > Where's this adjustment on my 30D?
    > We need to know what kind of viewfinder it is before we offer such
    > advice.

    Manual?
    --
    Neil
    reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.
    Neil Ellwood, Oct 28, 2006
  7. Mo

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 06:53:19 +0100, Neil Ellwood
    <> wrote:

    >Bill Funk wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:53:50 GMT, "Dennis Pogson"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>There should be an adjustment either on the camera body or in the
    >>>menu.
    >>>

    >> Where's this adjustment on my 30D?
    >> We need to know what kind of viewfinder it is before we offer such
    >> advice.

    >Manual?

    Meaning what?
    Look in the manual, or the viewfinder is manual?
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"
    Bill Funk, Oct 28, 2006
  8. Mo

    Mo Guest

    Mo, Nov 3, 2006
  9. Mo

    Mo Guest

    Mo wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my digital camera? The viewer is
    > very bright to the extent of being barely visible? I am looking for
    > some help/advice or to know if the camera can be fixed.

    Many thanks to all who have responded. I apologise for the lack of
    information but I've only recently got into photography and this is my
    first digital camera and I'm not very confident with it yet. It is a
    Minolta DiMage X60 with 5.0 mega pixels, 2.5 inch monitor, 12x zoom and
    Optical 3x. I hope this makes sense to someone because it means almost
    nothing to me - my local camera shop advised me on the purchase. I did
    have a look at the menu and was able to make an adjustment which seems
    to have rectified the problem. Once again, many thanks to everyone who
    responded, it is much appreciated. Regards to all. Mo.
    Mo, Nov 3, 2006
  10. Mo wrote:
    > Mo wrote:
    >> Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my digital camera? The viewer is
    >> very bright to the extent of being barely visible? I am looking for
    >> some help/advice or to know if the camera can be fixed.

    > Many thanks to all who have responded. I apologise for the lack of
    > information but I've only recently got into photography and this is my
    > first digital camera and I'm not very confident with it yet. It is a
    > Minolta DiMage X60 with 5.0 mega pixels, 2.5 inch monitor, 12x zoom and
    > Optical 3x. I hope this makes sense to someone because it means almost
    > nothing to me - my local camera shop advised me on the purchase. I did
    > have a look at the menu and was able to make an adjustment which seems
    > to have rectified the problem. Once again, many thanks to everyone who
    > responded, it is much appreciated. Regards to all. Mo.

    Your local shop sold you a camera from a discontinued maker. Seems like
    they did themselves a favour, unless the camera was heavily discounted.
    Not Disclosed, Nov 3, 2006
  11. Mo

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:23:27 -0700, Bill Funk <>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 06:53:19 +0100, Neil Ellwood
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Bill Funk wrote:

    >>> Where's this adjustment on my 30D?
    >>> We need to know what kind of viewfinder it is before we offer such
    >>> advice.

    >>Manual?

    >Meaning what?
    >Look in the manual, or the viewfinder is manual?

    Neil,
    Which was it?
    You responded to my post, and I don't understand what your response
    meant.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"