    and click on the link to "Contact us", depending on if you use AOL or
    not. My friend will be happy to know what you think, as long as you
    don't use fowl language. Thanks!

    thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now known as american ba, Jul 8, 2003

  2. thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now known as american ba

    why? Guest

    On 8 Jul 2003 10:00:32 -0700, thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now known as
    american bad ass wrote:

    >hello all. I want some feedback for a webstie that someone I know
    >produced. teh webstie is
    >hometown.aol.com/kooiengafamily/bryanriteshome.htm. Please go there

    Not them again. I remember the nopassword threads and lots of previous
    comments.

    >and click on the link to "Contact us", depending on if you use AOL or

    Oh right click a mail link and just hand out an email address. Should be
    a feedback form.

    Fonts sizes don't work well in mozilla/Opera sizes are very different.

    What house below? Still about the house..... Oh the other URL....

    'Click here' ARGH!!!! Please don't use that.

    'THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE' is far too big.

    Were there not enough answers last time?

    From: Burger King AKA BK ()
    Subject: re: tell me how you like this
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: 2003-04-11 12:29:04 PST

    Re: my website2
    home.att.net/~kooienga.family/kfamily.html Background horrible, worse
    with white and blue text on it. Reasonable use of title. Link ...
    24hoursupport.helpdesk - 19 Mar 2003 by why? - View Thread (2 articles)

    >not. My friend will be happy to know what you think, as long as you
    >don't use fowl language. Thanks!

    Me

    why?, Jul 8, 2003

  3. thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now known as american ba

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now
    known as american bad ass continued:

    > hello all. I want some feedback for a webstie that someone I know
    > produced. teh webstie is
    > hometown.aol.com/kooiengafamily/bryanriteshome.htm. Please go there
    > and click on the link to "Contact us", depending on if you use AOL or
    > not. My friend will be happy to know what you think, as long as you
    > don't use fowl language. Thanks!

    Is a webstie like a pigsty ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
  4. thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now known as american ba

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now
    > known as american bad ass continued:
    >
    >> hello all. I want some feedback for a webstie that someone I know
    >> produced. teh webstie is
    >> hometown.aol.com/kooiengafamily/bryanriteshome.htm. Please go there
    >> and click on the link to "Contact us", depending on if you use AOL or
    >> not. My friend will be happy to know what you think, as long as you
    >> don't use fowl language. Thanks!

    > Is a webstie like a pigsty ?

    More like an eye sore ;-)

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 8, 2003
  5. thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now known as american ba

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as
    >> thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now known as american bad ass continued:
    >>
    >>> hello all. I want some feedback for a webstie that someone I know
    >>> produced. teh webstie is
    >>> hometown.aol.com/kooiengafamily/bryanriteshome.htm. Please go there
    >>> and click on the link to "Contact us", depending on if you use AOL
    >>> or
    >>> not. My friend will be happy to know what you think, as long as you
    >>> don't use fowl language. Thanks!

    >> Is a webstie like a pigsty ?

    > More like an eye sore ;-)

    18 hits now ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
  6. On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:00:32 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by thenewsomeonewhoneedshelp now known
    as american bad ass in message

    > hello all. I want some feedback for a webstie that someone I know
    > produced. teh webstie is
    > hometown.aol.com/kooiengafamily/bryanriteshome.htm. Please go there
    > and click on the link to "Contact us", depending on if you use AOL or
    > not. My friend will be happy to know what you think, as long as you
    > don't use fowl language. Thanks!

    Buck-buck-buck-buck-uck...cock-a-doodle-doooo!!!

    There's some fowl language fer ya...

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    No of SETI units returned: 1823