    accident. Helpfile is useless for this.

    Any help much appreciated.

    Geoff.
    Geoff, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Geoff

    Geoff Guest

    I should have mentioned, I have tried the following:
    Deleted Temp Internet files
    Set folder size to 50Mb
    Removed Notepad from the desktop
    Added View Source Editor to the registry

    In Tools/internet options/ Programs my HTML editor shows Microsoft
    Frontpage, It does not allow me to select Notepad.

    Any Ideas???

    Geoff
    "Geoff" <> wrote in message
    > I am running IE6 on Win98 platform.
    > I have suddenly lost the ability to view the source of a webpage. I

    click
    > on View then Source and the hourglass flashes for a fraction of a second

    and

    Geoff, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Geoff

    Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:39:35 -0000, "Geoff"
    <> wrote:

    >It was working afew weeks ago. Could I have clicked on something by
    >accident. Helpfile is useless for this.

    Sounds like you have deleted NOTEPAD.EXE in C:\WINDOWS

    If you put that file back again then all should be fine.

    regards
    Marcus
    , Jan 7, 2004