View page to make additions

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chaudhry Nijjhar, Apr 26, 2008.

  1. Hi,

    I don't know how when I open my htm document, it opens in Front Page 2000
    with three options, Normal, HTML and Preview.

    This html page has a long line and I do not understand as before I could see
    all within the width of the Page and make additions without any problem.

    Is it that now it is opening in Front Page that I am having problem please?
    How could I see the page as before?

    What should I do please?

    --
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm
    http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Apr 26, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    > What should I do please?

    Dump FrontPlague.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 26, 2008

  3. "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I don't know how when I open my htm document, it opens in Front Page 2000
    > with three options, Normal, HTML and Preview.
    >
    > This html page has a long line and I do not understand as before I could
    > see all within the width of the Page and make additions without any
    > problem.
    >
    > Is it that now it is opening in Front Page that I am having problem
    > please? How could I see the page as before?
    >
    > What should I do please?
    >

    > --
    > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
    >
    > I use Win XP Professional. Intel
    >
    > Any other information needed please?
    >
    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm
    > http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1

    It is all sorted out when I opened it in i.e. Sorry.

    Rajinder

    ..

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Apr 26, 2008
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:25:07 GMT, Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    >Hi,

    Ask Matt, he want's to help.

    >I don't know how when I open my htm document, it opens in Front Page 2000
    >with three options, Normal, HTML and Preview.

    FP has those different views built in, that's how.

    I don't have FP installed anymore, but there may be someting in the
    Tools , Options View menu if there are formatting options.

    >This html page has a long line and I do not understand as before I could see
    >all within the width of the Page and make additions without any problem.

    No line wrap then.

    >Is it that now it is opening in Front Page that I am having problem please?
    >How could I see the page as before?

    What application did the page open in before?

    >What should I do please?

    Get rid of Frontpage, it's rubbish.

    If you installed Frontpage since the last time it worked try to change
    the application for editing FP.

    Open Internet Explorer , Tools , Internet Options, Programs , HTML
    Editor , pick the editor of your choice.

    Me

    why?, Apr 26, 2008
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I don't know how when I open my htm document, it opens in Front Page
    >> 2000 with three options, Normal, HTML and Preview.
    >>
    >> This html page has a long line and I do not understand as before I
    >> could see all within the width of the Page and make additions without
    >> any problem.
    >>
    >> Is it that now it is opening in Front Page that I am having problem
    >> please? How could I see the page as before?
    >>
    >> What should I do please?
    >>

    >> --
    >> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
    >>
    >> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
    >>
    >> Any other information needed please?
    >>
    >> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm
    >> http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1

    > It is all sorted out when I opened it in i.e. Sorry.

    You're so stupid, you told everyone that you were "illegitimate" because
    you couldn't read.

    --
    Your mother was a psychotic freedom fighter who farted constantly in a
    home for the permanently baffled.

    John Holmes, Apr 27, 2008
  6. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest