    Hope it makes sense.

    John

    ---
    John Els, Sep 24, 2003

  2. John Els

    Boomer Guest

    John Els wrote:

    > Can anyone help, how does one view split posts, I can get the
    > first split and the rest are garbage.
    >
    > Hope it makes sense.
    >
    > John

    [snip the useless sig]

    Huh?

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    Boomer, Sep 24, 2003

  3. John Els

    Mara Guest

    On 23 Sep 2003 23:35:30 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >John Els wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone help, how does one view split posts, I can get the
    >> first split and the rest are garbage.
    >>
    >> Hope it makes sense.
    >>
    >> John

    >[snip the useless sig]
    >
    >Huh?
    >
    >http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Does he want to combine and decode?

    Courtesy of gangle:

    http://tinyurl.com/ofhq

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Sep 24, 2003
  4. John Els

    trout Guest

    John Els wrote:

    > Can anyone help, how does one view split posts, I can get the first
    > split and the rest are garbage.
    >
    > Hope it makes sense.
    >
    > John

    Press F1 for your OE help files; and look up "Combine and Decode".
    However, for "yEnc" encoded files; OE needs a third-party utility. Look
    here:
    <http://www.smr-usenet.com/software/misc.shtml>

    If you are going to download any number of binary files; you *are*
    better off using a different newsreader, that does this easily and
    automatically. My preference for this is Xnews:
    http://xnews.newsguy.com/
    --
    "It'd save you a lot of trouble."
    trout, Sep 24, 2003
  5. John Els

    Boomer Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > On 23 Sep 2003 23:35:30 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>John Els wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can anyone help, how does one view split posts, I can get the
    >>> first split and the rest are garbage.
    >>>
    >>> Hope it makes sense.
    >>>
    >>> John

    >>[snip the useless sig]
    >>
    >>Huh?
    >>
    >>http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    > Does he want to combine and decode?
    >
    > Courtesy of gangle:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/ofhq

    I knew. I was hoping he would explain a bit better. ;-)
    Especially after stating, "Hope it makes sense..".
    Boomer, Sep 24, 2003
  6. John Els

    Mara Guest

    On 24 Sep 2003 00:19:32 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    >>>[snip the useless sig]
    >>>
    >>>Huh?
    >>>
    >>>http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    >> Does he want to combine and decode?
    >>
    >> Courtesy of gangle:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/ofhq
    >>

    >I knew. I was hoping he would explain a bit better. ;-)

    Heh. ;)

    >Especially after stating, "Hope it makes sense..".

    Well, if you've seen it once...

    "You've seen it 2,140 times, in 24HSHD."

    Mara, Sep 24, 2003
  7. John Els

    John Els Guest

    thanks to all, that was what I meant and problem is solved,thanks.

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > John Els wrote:
    >
    > > Can anyone help, how does one view split posts, I can get the
    > > first split and the rest are garbage.
    > >
    > > Hope it makes sense.
    > >
    > > John

    > [snip the useless sig]
    >
    > Huh?
    >
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    ---
    John Els, Sep 24, 2003
  8. John Els

    Boomer Guest

    John Els wrote:

    > thanks to all, that was what I meant and problem is solved,thanks.

    ;-) Happy downloading.

    Boomer, Sep 24, 2003