    Is there a place I can go to view my current Microsoft Certifications?

    Many Thanks

    Nick

    =?Utf-8?B?TmljayBTZXBodG9u?=, Aug 13, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmljayBTZXBodG9u?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Aug 13, 8:54 pm, Nick Sephton <Nick
    > wrote:
    > Hi All
    > Is there a place I can go to view my current Microsoft Certifications?
    > Many Thanks
    > Nick

    Sure there is ! Just login to the secure MCP member site <https://
    mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx> by providing your MCP ID
    and Passport/Windows Live ID information. On the left menu click on
    "View My..." then choose "Transcript". On the "My Transcript" page,
    you can quickly view your Transcript or print it out. To print it,
    click the Print button to print out your Transcript using the default
    printer. Note that you might have to install an ActiveX control from
    MS, without which you will not be able to print it out.

    --
    Cerebrus.

    Join the fight against br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Aug 13, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmljayBTZXBodG9u?=

    hamed steph

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    is 't possible to have the cours of microsoft certification in networking online?

    hamed steph, Aug 14, 2007
  4. ....or you can use prometric web site to get all your pased and failed exams,
    Microsoft MCP Trascript shows only pased exams,

    p.s.
    if prometric is you testing centre.

    Arman Obosyan, Aug 25, 2007