    pat Guest

    I have all my pictures in one folder but when I want to view them I need to open every one, one at a time to see the photo I am searching for this only happens with jpeg format the bitmap photos will let me preview it on the side of the folder . the folder is set at( view as web) page is there a way to fix this
    thanks [[pat]]
    pat, Jan 2, 2005

  2. pat

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 06:12:57 -0700, "pat" <> wrote:

    >I have all my pictures in one folder but when I want to view them I need to open every one, one at a time to see the photo I am searching for this only happens with jpeg format the bitmap photos will let me preview it on the side of the folder . the folder is set at( view as web) page is there a way to fix this
    >thanks [[pat]]

    Get irfanview. It is a great free program.

    http://www.irfanview.com/
    joevan, Jan 2, 2005

  3. pat

    pat Guest

    I still can't preview them photo before I open it

    pat, Jan 2, 2005
  4. pat

    Thomas Carey Guest

    I have all my pictures in one folder but when I want to view them I need to
    open every one, one at a time to see the photo I am searching for this only
    happens with jpeg format the bitmap photos will let me preview it on the
    side of the folder . the folder is set at( view as web) page is there a way
    to fix this
    thanks [[pat]]

    Pat, it would be helpful to know the operating system your using?
    The thumbnails show on the left when the registry information is correct.
    It is often corrupted by uninstalling certain photo programs. It is easily
    repaired by using simple tool made for this. Maybe you can find it with a
    search? It is called thumbnails repair. If not email me and I will send you
    this tool. Tom
    Thomas Carey, Jan 2, 2005
  5. pat wrote:

    > I still can't preview them photo before I open it

    Yes you can. It has a browser/thumbnail viewing function.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 2, 2005
  6. pat

    DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > pat wrote:

    >>> Get irfanview. It is a great free program.

    >>> http://www.irfanview.com/

    >> I still can't preview them photo before I open it

    > Yes you can. It has a browser/thumbnail viewing function.

    Press "t", as I recall.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001
    DC, Jan 2, 2005
  7. DC wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> pat wrote:

    >>> I still can't preview them photo before I open it

    >> Yes you can. It has a browser/thumbnail viewing function.

    > Press "t", as I recall.

    I believe you are correct, smelly Usenet mammal. ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 2, 2005
  8. pat

    DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > DC wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    [...]

    >>> Yes you can. It has a browser/thumbnail viewing function.

    >> Press "t", as I recall.

    > I believe you are correct, smelly Usenet mammal. ;)

    Hey! }XOþ

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001
    DC, Jan 3, 2005
  9. pat

    Mara Guest

    On 3 Jan 2005 00:07:49 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >Blinky the Shark wrote:

    <snip>
    >> I believe you are correct, smelly Usenet mammal. ;)

    >Hey! }XOþ

    All right, if you two don't stop fighting I'm going to stop this car and you'll
    both get a spanking.

    HEY! GET AWAY FROM ME! I didn't mean *that* kind of span^%#^%$#NO CARRIER

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Jan 3, 2005
  10. pat

    DC Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On 3 Jan 2005 00:07:49 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    ><snip>
    >>> I believe you are correct, smelly Usenet mammal. ;)

    >>Hey! }XOþ

    > All right, if you two don't stop fighting I'm going to stop this car and you'll
    > both get a spanking.

    > HEY! GET AWAY FROM ME! I didn't mean *that* kind of span^%#^%$#NO CARRIER

    Aww. Now you're just teasing me.

    <sulking>

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001
    DC, Jan 3, 2005
  11. pat

    Mara Guest

    On 3 Jan 2005 03:49:55 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On 3 Jan 2005 00:07:49 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >>>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >><snip>

    >>>Hey! }XOþ

    >> All right, if you two don't stop fighting I'm going to stop this car and you'll
    >> both get a spanking.

    >> HEY! GET AWAY FROM ME! I didn't mean *that* kind of span^%#^%$#NO CARRIER

    >Aww. Now you're just teasing me.
    >
    ><sulking>

    Oh, all *right.* Geez. If it'll make you feel better, I'll go get the cat out of
    the closet.

    http://www.snakepitleatherworks.com/cats/rosyboa.html

    "All better now? <beg>"

    Mara, Jan 3, 2005
  12. Mara wrote:

    > On 3 Jan 2005 00:07:49 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    ><snip>
    >>> I believe you are correct, smelly Usenet mammal. ;)

    >>Hey! }XOþ

    > All right, if you two don't stop fighting I'm going to stop this car and you'll
    > both get a spanking.

    How many more miles? I gotta pee. I want a hamburger. HE'S LOOKING AT ME!

    > HEY! GET AWAY FROM ME! I didn't mean *that* kind of span^%#^%$#NO CARRIER

    DC, get a grip, d00d. No, not THAT kind of grip. Put that down!

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 3, 2005
  13. pat

    DC Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On 3 Jan 2005 03:49:55 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >>Mara wrote:

    >>><snip>

    >>> All right, if you two don't stop fighting I'm going to stop this car and you'll
    >>> both get a spanking.

    >>> HEY! GET AWAY FROM ME! I didn't mean *that* kind of span^%#^%$#NO CARRIER

    >>Aww. Now you're just teasing me.

    >><sulking>

    > Oh, all *right.* Geez. If it'll make you feel better, I'll go get the cat out of
    > the closet.

    > http://www.snakepitleatherworks.com/cats/rosyboa.html

    > "All better now? <beg>"

    I hate you.