  1. Hi, any of you gurus know how to get OE to display pictures in messages in
    the preview pane again.

    This ability seems to have dissapeared since I installed the RC for XP SP2
    Bibble Babble, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Bibble Babble

    Miggsee Guest

    Try going to Tools> Layout and be sure the Preview Pane is enacted.

    Miggsee, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Bibble Babble

    °Mike° Guest

    If your preview pane is already active, make sure
    that you have 'Read all messages in plain text'
    unchecked in Tools / Options / Read.

    Also, make sure that the sender has 'Send pictures
    with messages' set in Tools / Options / Send / HTML
    Settings.

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:20:54 +0100, in
    <410396ef$0$28176$>
    Bibble Babble scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 25, 2004
  4. Cheers for replying Mike, I have read all messages in plain text set so I
    don't have to look at all the spam or have it report back that it has been
    read.

    Pre sp2 this worked ok, could view inline graphics but now with SP2 this has
    been removed and is annoying me (well the wife actually who goes to wedding
    and jewlry newsgroups).

    So basically I don't want HTML messages to be activated in Message view,
    but in News groups I want to see the graphics

    Bibble Babble, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Bibble Babble

    °Mike° Guest

    Then get yourself a newsreader that will do that,
    without rendering HTML.

    On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:48:38 +0100, in
    <4104eeeb$0$28084$>
    Bibble Babble scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jul 26, 2004
  6. Thought that would be the answer.

    Cheers for looking at my prob Mike

    Bibble Babble, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Bibble Babble

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:53:55 +0100, in
    <4106a412$0$28074$>
    Bibble Babble scrawled:

    >Thought that would be the answer.
    >
    >Cheers for looking at my prob Mike
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Then get yourself a newsreader that will do that,
    >> without rendering HTML.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 27, 2004
  8. Bibble Babble

    JamesBenson Guest

    As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
    stood next to them

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004