    extensions. Any ideas if something in about:config needs to be reset,
    or some other fix?

    Thanx
    Herb, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Herb wrote:
    > I have noticed some Flash 8 videos embedded into webpages and some gif
    > images are not displaying when I am logged in, yet they do display when
    > another user logs in and gos to same website. I've uninstalled all
    > extensions. Any ideas if something in about:config needs to be reset,
    > or some other fix?
    >
    > Thanx

    Please provide a url or two where Flash imagees don't work for you, thanks
    Moz Champion (Dan), Mar 29, 2007

  3. Herb

    Herb Guest

    Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > Herb wrote:
    >> I have noticed some Flash 8 videos embedded into webpages and some
    >> gif images are not displaying when I am logged in, yet they do display
    >> when another user logs in and gos to same website. I've uninstalled
    >> all extensions. Any ideas if something in about:config needs to be
    >> reset, or some other fix?
    >>
    >> Thanx

    > Please provide a url or two where Flash imagees don't work for you, thanks

    This is the main one:
    Herb, Mar 29, 2007
  4. Herb wrote:
    > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >> Herb wrote:
    >>> I have noticed some Flash 8 videos embedded into webpages and some
    >>> gif images are not displaying when I am logged in, yet they do
    >>> display when another user logs in and gos to same website. I've
    >>> uninstalled all extensions. Any ideas if something in about:config
    >>> needs to be reset, or some other fix?
    >>>
    >>> Thanx

    >> Please provide a url or two where Flash imagees don't work for you,
    >> thanks

    > This is the main one:
    >> http://wwwa.accuweather.com/news-blogs.asp?partner=accuweather&blog=meteomadness

    Are you indicating the Accu Weather video near the bottom of the page?
    If so what occurs when you click on the play button?
    Moz Champion (Dan), Mar 29, 2007
  5. Herb

    Herb@MAWS Guest

    On Mar 29, 7:38 am, "Moz Champion (Dan)" <>
    wrote:
    > Herb wrote:
    > > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    > >> Please provide a url or two where Flash imagees don't work for you,
    > >> thanks

    > > This is the main one:
    > >>http://wwwa.accuweather.com/news-blogs.asp?partner=accuweather&blog=m...

    > Are you indicating the Accu Weather video near the bottom of the page?
    > If so what occurs when you click on the play button?- Hide quoted text -

    I'm not at home right now, so this may have to wait until evening,
    since I'm responding from work where they use only MSIE. There are
    several embedded videos (Flash 9) on the AccuWeatherpage -- when using
    Firefox and lgged in under my account, I do not even see an image or a
    bad link "red X "indicating that there is in fact a video(s) or
    something there.

    I do see the embedded video in MSIE -- but more importantly, when I
    log into FF under my son's account on the same machine I use, I do see
    the video in FF.

    Thanx!
    Herb@MAWS, Mar 29, 2007
  6. Herb@MAWS wrote:
    > On Mar 29, 7:38 am, "Moz Champion (Dan)" <>
    > wrote:
    >> Herb wrote:
    >>> This is the main one:

    >> Are you indicating the Accu Weather video near the bottom of the page?
    >> If so what occurs when you click on the play button?- Hide quoted text -

    > I'm not at home right now, so this may have to wait until evening,
    > since I'm responding from work where they use only MSIE. There are
    > several embedded videos (Flash 9) on the AccuWeatherpage -- when using
    > Firefox and lgged in under my account, I do not even see an image or a
    > bad link "red X "indicating that there is in fact a video(s) or
    > something there.
    >
    > I do see the embedded video in MSIE -- but more importantly, when I
    > log into FF under my son's account on the same machine I use, I do see
    > the video in FF.
    >
    > Thanx!

    We will discuss the problem more when you are home and are able to
    report on exactly what you see (or don't) on specific pages
    Moz Champion (Dan), Mar 29, 2007
  7. Herb wrote:
    > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >> Herb@MAWS wrote:

    >>> I'm not at home right now, so this may have to wait until evening,
    >>> since I'm responding from work where they use only MSIE. There are
    >>> several embedded videos (Flash 9) on the AccuWeatherpage -- when using
    >>> Firefox and lgged in under my account, I do not even see an image or a
    >>> bad link "red X "indicating that there is in fact a video(s) or
    >>> something there.
    >>>
    >>> I do see the embedded video in MSIE -- but more importantly, when I
    >>> log into FF under my son's account on the same machine I use, I do see
    >>> the video in FF.
    >>>
    >>> Thanx!
    >>>

    >> We will discuss the problem more when you are home and are able to
    >> report on exactly what you see (or don't) on specific pages

    > Figured it out -- I had an adblock program in my CHROME
    > folder\usercontent.css

    Thank you for posting the information on the fix
    Moz Champion (Dan), Mar 30, 2007
  8. Herb

    Herb Guest

    Herb, Mar 30, 2007