    Anyone else doing this and which would be better?

    --
    Kenny Cargill
    Kenny, Dec 29, 2005

  2. Kenny

    Trax Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote:

    |>Would like to send what's on monitor to a TV some distance away, mainly to
    |>display lyrics of karaoke files.
    |>My graphics card does have TV Out and I could use a video sender but have
    |>also come across a PC sender which connects in line with the monitor cable.
    |>Could also use a big long co-ax cable but don't want to do that.
    |>Anyone else doing this and which would be better?

    I use a Signal Transmitter/Receiver like this
    http://tinyurl.com/al2x2 - as close as I can get; Mine has the old
    rabbit ears and is called ... a rabbit.

    I use mine mostly to hook up my video camera's video/audio out to the
    transmitter and the receiver to a TV/monitor's video/audio in.

    You don't need to set up the audio, as the video and audio have their
    own RCA plugs.

    --
    Puzzle break.
    http://219.101.39.52/~nanahiro/main.html
    Trax, Dec 29, 2005

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the reply. The video sender was my first thought until I saw
    this:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AI3YN/026-2933871-5053209
    now I'm not sure.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Kenny

    Trax Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote:

    |>Thanks for the reply. The video sender was my first thought until I saw
    |>this:
    |>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AI3YN/026-2933871-5053209
    |>now I'm not sure.

    Seem the same, anything you can send to the video out you can
    transmit. don't let the statement:
    "Works with DivX, mpeg, mp3, and other internet music/video formats"
    throw you.

    I use a Commodore 1084 monitor to transmit to most of the time;
    besides a monitor cable input it has three RCA inputs for audio and
    video.

    Trax, Dec 29, 2005