    Windows 2000 Pentium 2 Prossesor and tthe video is 800 x
    600 in 32-bit Color, Velocity 128 ver. 5.0

    Thanks

    Mike, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Mike

    Marko Guest

    1/ Reduce color to 16bit.
    2/ You have motherboard .inf loaded?
    3/ DirectX 9.0b?
    4/ What is the CPU usage % running at? Can you reduce it
    by stopping other background processes, including anti
    virus engine?
    5/ Latest video driver from the manufacturer?

    If loading any of these things improves the situation then
    possibly assume you do not have enough grunt for the
    results you want. As soon as you said Pentium II and
    followed that up with running video at 32bit I am
    suspicious of your ability to get your machine running in
    an optimum configuration. I have seen the effect you
    mentioned many times and it has always come down to PC
    component processing power and / or software configuration.
    Marko, Sep 14, 2003