    realplayer is ok, but all else gives a very green,broken image-any ideas on
    where to look
    tia

    Carl Ray, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Carl Ray

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Carl Ray

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:11:34 +0000 (UTC), Knowing that it was a
    Hollywood invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "Carl Ray"
    <> wrote :

    >hi,
    >my video playback has started playing up (and some pictures aswell)
    >realplayer is ok, but all else gives a very green,broken image-any ideas on
    >where to look
    >tia

    Post your hardware list and operating system used and software used?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    It's a G not a J in gmx for email

    Shep©, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Carl Ray

    Carl Ray Guest

    am using duron 1 gig on a pc266 systemboard- 40 gig hd
    running windows 98se.
    using realplayer as default player but also have divx (which i also have
    trouble with)
    video playback on anything but realplayer -it loads ok but gives a very
    green, broken image

    Carl Ray, Oct 19, 2003
  5. Carl Ray

    Carl Ray, Oct 19, 2003
  6. Carl Ray

    Shep© Guest

    On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:39:48 +0000 (UTC), Knowing that it was a
    <> wrote :

    >am using duron 1 gig on a pc266 systemboard- 40 gig hd
    >running windows 98se.
    >using realplayer as default player but also have divx (which i also have
    >trouble with)
    >video playback on anything but realplayer -it loads ok but gives a very
    >green, broken image

    1st thing to try is to boot to Safemode and Remove the display adaptor
    drivers and let windows re-install them as per,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html

    Shep©, Oct 19, 2003