    corrupted. It just seems that WMP isn't using the correct codec to
    decode the video. Any suggestions?

    Nick.

    Data888, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Data888

    °Mike° Guest

    If you can open it in TMPGEnc and VirtualDub, have you
    tried to re-encode/resave it?

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 13:07:22 +1000, in
    <>
    Data888 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Data888

    Data888 Guest

    I haven't yet, but I think that's what I might do. I don't like doing
    that though because I always seem to have trouble with audio sync when I
    re-encode video.

    Data888, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Data888

    °Mike° Guest

    Use this as the perfect excuse to get it right. Save it to
    a temporary file, obviously, until you get it right.

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:37:01 +1000, in
    <>
    Data888 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Data888

    Data888 Guest

    Well that's one way of looking at it. It might work since I'm just going
    to convert DivX AVI -> Divx AVI. Previously I've been trying to convert
    to MPEG.

    Data888, Oct 3, 2003