    mitmit Guest

    dose any body know how can i get video's about mcse 2000/3 (lerning one's)
    without paying alot of money?

    mitmit, May 24, 2004

  2. mitmit

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "mitmit" <> wrote in
    news:c8t9n9$8hi$:

    > dose any body know how can i get video's about mcse 2000/3 (lerning
    > one's) without paying alot of money?

    sure. just make work pay for them. then it's free, right?

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, May 25, 2004

  3. >sure. just make work pay for them. then it's free, right?

    work won't get me those vid's, but they've just got me a new deep fat
    frier - cool!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  4. mitmit

    Neil Guest

    > work won't get me those vid's, but they've just got me a new deep fat
    > frier - cool!

    Are my fries ready?! (man the service is slow here) And stop lookin' at
    that guys truck!! (yes it has a hemi)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 25, 2004
  5. >Are my fries ready?

    on it now siR

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  6. mitmit

    Neil Guest

    >>Are my fries ready?

    > on it now siR

    ....and super size that will ya!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 25, 2004
  7. mitmit

    Randall Hall Guest

    "mitmit" <> wrote in

    > dose any body know how can i get video's about mcse 2000/3 (lerning
    > one's) without paying alot of money?

    How about trying www.vtc.com? They only charge $99 each cbt.
    Looks pretty godd and you can demo the first few videos for each one before
    you buy.

    Randall Hall, May 31, 2004