    camera, and pictures, add music, create timelines, add text
    screens/credits etc. with all the reasonable eye candy and features.

    I am not up on what is latest and greatest. Thanks for your recommendations!
    Dominick, Jun 1, 2008

  2. Dominick

    Carlos Guest

    Dominick,
    You might want to try Nero Vision.
    It is bundled in the Nero Burning ROM package and is Vista x64 compatible.
    It seems to do all you are asking for (I'm not using it).
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 1, 2008

  3. Not from personal experience, and certainly on the 'pricy' side - but I've
    seen this one score high points in reviews.

    http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/product.asp?pid=457

    other products with similar reviews tend to be MAC stuff!!!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 2, 2008
  4. Dominick

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Dominick.

    I haven't tried it, but there is Adobe Premiere Elements. I'm sure Google
    can find it quickly for you.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA