VIDEO: Mass Remove EXIF, Adobe XMP, IPTC, Geotags and Other Metadata from Digital Camera Photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Valerian Kadyshev, Aug 3, 2011.

  1. Hey, guys/gals!

    If you're interested in this topic, check out the following video
    tutorials on YouTube:

    How to remove EXIF by Brian Cui:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7r9K06w6w8

    Tutorial by Sam Errington: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjEe_eeosh8

    Video walkthrough by Ehab El-agizy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw-VDfrQWXU

    ** In German/Deutsch **, EXIF-Daten entfernen oder auslesen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxDDyNjDLs0

    Do note, that all the videos above highlight our batch EXIF remover for
    Windows, ExifCleaner: http://www.superutils.com/products/exifcleaner/

    --
    Kind regards, Valerian Kadyshev
    Senior Developer
    Valerian Kadyshev, Aug 3, 2011

  2. "Valerian Kadyshev" <> wrote:
    > How to remove EXIF by Brian Cui:

    Or just use Irfanview: Thumbnails -> shift+J -> "Clean all APP markers"
    Gordon Freeman, Aug 7, 2011

  3. Gordon Freeman wrote:

    > "Valerian Kadyshev" <> wrote:
    > > How to remove EXIF by Brian Cui:

    > Or just use Irfanview: Thumbnails -> shift+J -> "Clean all APP
    > markers"

    That's right, Gordon! But in the case with IrfanView, you have to
    have IV plugins installed (including the JPEG lossless transformations
    plugin).

    Also, our EXIF remover offers much more metadata removing options:
    http://www.superutils.com/products/exifcleaner/#screenshots

    Valerian Kadyshev, Aug 8, 2011
  4. Savageduck wrote:

    > rec.photo.digital does not welcome your arrival here. If you don't
    > get it, you are no better than the other purveyors SPAM and porn who
    > most of us filter or killfile.

    Alright -- I got it. But I do not spam/mass send messages everywhere.
    Just manually posted a small self-ad here -- in the case if someone
    need such kind of info.

    Valerian Kadyshev, Aug 8, 2011
  5. Re: VIDEO: Mass Remove EXIF, Adobe XMP, IPTC, Geotags and OtherMetadata from Digital Camera Photos

    Valerian Kadyshev <> wrote:

    Wrong email address, that must be !

    [some payware for removing EXIFs]

    - Is it scriptable? Completely usable from the command line,
    without needing to go through a GUI?

    - Does it run on Mac, Linux and most types of Unix, Alpha, Symbian,
    Irix, Haiku and many more?

    - Can it do more than deleting tags, like changing tags and
    adding tags, or is it a one-trick pony?

    - Can it write many many many file formats and read even more?
    Or is it just JPEG and a few others?

    If not, tell me what the money is for --- exiftool has a GUI
    for Windows.

    -Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Aug 13, 2011
  6. Valerian Kadyshev

    John Turco Guest

    Valerian Kadyshev wrote:

    > > Savageduck wrote:
    > >
    > > rec.photo.digital does not welcome your arrival here. If you don't
    > > get it, you are no better than the other purveyors SPAM and porn who
    > > most of us filter or killfile.

    > Alright -- I got it. But I do not spam/mass send messages everywhere.
    > Just manually posted a small self-ad here -- in the case if someone
    > need such kind of info.

    This kindly apology is accepted (and good luck, with your venture).

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Aug 18, 2011