    Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
    see such great collection.

    Do you like it???

    AK444, Apr 27, 2007

  2. On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:09:57 -0700, AK444 <> wrote:

    > Hi Friends,
    > Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
    > video lectures on Programming, OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
    > Web designing, etc..........
    >
    > It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
    > Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
    > see such great collection.
    >
    > Do you like it???

    I guess working a microphone is too complicated for a professor...
    then I realized it was a Berkley professor; now it makes sense.

    --
    Slack

    =?utf-8?B?4paAU2xhY2s=?=, Apr 28, 2007

  3. ?Slack wrote:

    > I guess working a microphone is too complicated for a professor...
    > then I realized it was a Berkley professor; now it makes sense.

    He'd probably be okay with it if it was for the left channel.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 28, 2007
  4. On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:21:44 -0700, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    > ?Slack wrote:
    >
    >> I guess working a microphone is too complicated for a professor...
    >> then I realized it was a Berkley professor; now it makes sense.

    > He'd probably be okay with it if it was for the left channel.

    :) I did think about that.. clever.
    --
    Slack

    =?utf-8?B?4paAU2xhY2s=?=, Apr 28, 2007