Video in Juno 'emailsend' is upsidedown

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by V_Man, Jul 25, 2009.

1. V_Man

V_Man

Can some one here help me troubleshoot a video problem in Juno. I am using a HP laptop w/Vista home premium.........Firefox browser
    Juno allows you to make a video using my built it camera and software "CyberLink" - the problem is that the video records UPSIDEDOWN and plays back UPSIDEDOWN................any solutions out there? I also tried it using I.E - no luck there and my other emails don't have the function of simply clicking on the "send Video' and having my video software open automatically - then all I have to do is click 'send' and it goes out as an email.

Please don't give solutions other that what I am asking for. I know all about uTube sending and attaching etc. ALL I WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO RIGHT THE UPSIDEDOWN PROBLEM IN THE VIDEO - I think its related to JUNO and not my software, because the problem shows up nowhere else, so thank you very much for any help.........................Von
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    V_Man, Jul 25, 2009
    1. Advertising